Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Sprites Not Fries

This is not a good week to be sick.

Here I am clawing away on the keyboard to take my mind off of feeling like a big baby and trying to override the overwhelming urge to call my mom and whine.

But I'm going to feel better.

Last night I decided to order a pizza. I wasn't hungry, but figured I needed to eat. So I waited. And waited. And waited.

All I could think about was how much I wanted the sprite that I ordered along with my pizza.

Finally, after about 25 peeps through the blinds and neck cranes toward the clock, I called.

Seems they forgot to finish printing out my ticket and the order was never placed. Or something.

Damn.

So I had to replace my order. A Hawaiian Pizza and two sprites.

Well.

At least I got thirty percent off because after the order arrived and I sat down to take a cold sprite out of the bag, I was suprised (and not pleasantly) to find an order of cheesy FRIES instead of the two SPRITES.

Damn.