Sunday, December 11, 2005

Stumped

OK, it's down to two: my sister and my stepsister. Stepsister I have and idea, that should be easy, but I have no idea in hell what to get my sister proper for Christmas. Anything that I might even think would be cool, she's already recieved in her ginormous acquisition of wedding gifts. Then I thought I would get her Rachael Ray's new cookbook. Not so much. Apparently my mom and my other sister thought a cookbook would be a good gift for her too. I called home to ask if my sister liked RR (I am quite aware that not everyone shares my fondness for Rachael's supreme dorkiness)and my mom informed me that she had already bought and wrapped a copy of Cotton Country (oft considered the bible of southern cooking) and my other sister picked out an Emeril cookbook. Right. So I'm asking for your help here. Any ideas. She loves cooking and entertaining, but seriously has everything you could imagine needing for that. I'm afraid to get her clothing because we have very different taste when it comes to that. That rule also applies to music and movies. And I really really don't want to get her gift certificates - I resorted to that last year. Help!