Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ahh

Dear readers,
Finally, a sigh of relief. Moving is fucking stressful and I am not doing it again. But it was all worth it. My new apartment is great, aside from the bathroom made for oompaloompas or other bizarrely tiny people. (I am not at all exaggerating, despite past descriptive-altering behavior). Seriously small. Anyway, I made my first batch of chocolate chip cookies in my new oven today (well, new-to-me oven). I convinced Mike that fall was, in fact, cookie season and cookies were needed post haste to celebrate the beautiful fall day. Then I went for a jog and got a cramp in my side. That's about all for now. I'm about to head out to my neighborhood Irish bar. I have high hopes. Oh, and the new job is great. I've already got a day off tomorrow. Rock on.
Love Lou