Thursday, July 20, 2006

Venting

Ugh. I'm so tired my eyes are watering. This is my third day working on an extremely skeletal accumulation of actual sleep hours. All I can manage to do today is scroll through the reality recaps on tvgasm stopping only to glance at the pictures and maybe, just maybe, read over the photo captions. I just rambled on to some PR lady about our editorial calendar for 20 minutes. I think she was relieved to get me off the phone -- and she called me. I really don't have much else to write about. I'm tired, I feel crappy, and I really have to workout when I get home because alas, my plan to do that last night was foiled by a f-ing 1 1/2 hour EL ride home. That's right 90 minutes stuck on a train that smells like urine with a bratty child looking out the window every five seconds stating "Day-ang", and then randomly clapping his hands. At first he was cute, but as in all scenarios that involve me and children, I grew tired of his comments in about one minute. Two tops.