Thursday, June 30, 2005

Courtesy Clap

It's getting really painful to hear Bush speak.

On that note, I got this in my inbox this morning with some kind of prompt about Homeland Security needing help.

It reminded me of that picture of a cop that's on the gas pumps warning you not to steal gas. You know - the dude that's got the ginormous glasses. I couldn't find his picture, but I did come across State Trooper Anthony Stone - the man pictured on Florida's pumps.
Example
Read about him here.

Evidently, and completely dismantling my belief to the contrary, these pictures ARE depicting real men/women of the law. Who knew.

Anyway, my allergies are going nuts today. My eyes feel like I just spent 24 hours in a shoebox chain-smoking and doing bong hits.

Hmm bong hits...

Sorry, what was I saying?

Oh yeah, so allergies suck. Especially when you live in a place where the mandatory morning weather conversation consists of the phrase: "Yeah, it must be a red air day."

I need to go back to the beach, sharks and all.