Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ahh

Nothing like trying to get dressed for the day with a team of Mexican workers right outside your bedroom window...and your living room window - and you live in a tiny apartment where the windows pretty much make up the entire wall to the outside.

Nice.

So, I'm back. Despite sunburns, the trip to Florida was great. See some pics here. For more details of beach activity read Mike's report here.

Well, Jess is finally married.

I'm still having trouble getting used to that for some reason. I guess it's because she and I were inseparable until she met Brandon. Then she and Brandon became inseparable, and mine and Jess' plans for a beachside BBQ chicken slash Margarita stand were abandoned. I guess Brandon didn't like the idea that we were gonna make him dress up like a chicken too much.

Anyway, my nose is peeling, and every time I look down I can see a little piece of skin sticking out.