Wednesday, June 22, 2005

BEEEACH

Me in a little more than 24 hours.

OK, maybe it will be a little more like this.

I can't wait. Beach, here I come. Well, here I come tomorrow, after driving to DFW, taking two flights, and renting a car. You better be ready.

Working today was a silly idea. All I can think about is how I need to go by Target (again) or somewhere to find a purse suitable to take to the wedding. I need one that requires little attention (i.e. no clutches, must have shoulder-carry capabilities), can house my camera (comfortably) and will match my very cute green-swirly sundress from Anthropologie (I would show you a picture, but I can't find it on the website anymore).

I'm also mentally trying to figure out what clothing items are absolutely essential, and which ones I can take out of my bag to make more room. I'm trying to pack very efficiently (and lightly) because I don't check my luggage anymore (very susceptible to lost luggage, I am) and I know my bag can get pretty heavy after lugging it around all day.

Damn. I've got to go to a meeting now. This time tomorrow, I'll be two hours away from a nice frosty Pina Colada and a sandy beach chair. Cheers.