Thursday, April 21, 2005

Holy Hell

I just felt like saying that.

So I pretty much just stuck my entire head into the Folger's coffee cannister. You know - smell - wake you up? No so much. I think I have granules stuck in my hair now. At least I've got it brewing.

I only became a coffee drinker in the last year or two, So I'm a little lost as to the proper office coffee etiquette. I mean I see the inside of the machine says clean once a month - but dude, let me tell you, that bad boy has not been properly cleaned in, well, probably ever. Who's job is it to clean the machine? I feel a little responsible, so before I brew I usually wipe out where the filter goes, pour out yesterday's coffee, swish around some hot water (maybe soap) in the pot and wipe out the inside of it.

Anyhoo, I coasted into work on fumes today. Why is it every time the gas light goes on in my car I'm always like fuuuck. It's not like it's some unexpected disaster. I know it's coming. It's easy to stop and get gas, but still, always the cursing at the little orange light. I didn't feel like stopping before work (see Folgers coffee cannister incident referenced above), so I hope I can make it to 7-Eleven around the corner when I get off.

Song of the day, on repeat, in car with little or no gas left.