Thursday, March 31, 2005

This Coffee Tastes Like Crap

Speaking of coffee. I don't think I've ever mentioned here how much I liked Coffee and Cigarettes. I highly recommend watching it. I also recommend Distant (aka Uzak) if you're in the mood for a nice arty flick. It's got some really beautiful scenes. Like this:
Example

Anyway, I ran across this today. It had me cracking up at my desk. I wish we did that in Dallas, but I have a feeling it would be hard to narrow the list down to 50 people. And then, there's the matter of who would do the list. Too many people have too many buddies in most of our city's publications.

In other news, it seems that humans aren't the only ones that are struggling to shed a few extra pounds.

Poor Maggie. I feel your pain girl. You can do it.

Well today I broke out the sandals. It's the first time I've worn sandals to work since September probably. My feet are feeling a little vulnerable. And my toes are cold. Just thought I'd share.

That is all.