Friday, March 25, 2005

Piddling

Forget about feeding tubes and school shootings and social security - here's the real question that's on everybody's mind.

Well, today is Friday my friends. I am typing this instead of finishing a story that's due today because, well, I do that kind of thing. But hey, it's cool.

Yesterday I lost all control. But it's not my fault. Someone brought a box of huge cupcakes with loads of icing and left them unattended in the kitchen. Then, someone brought in a basket full of hershey's kisses and chocolate Easter bunnies and placed it right on my path to and from the restroom. And then, on top of that, a bag of mini cadbury eggs mysteriously appeared on my desk.

I am consoling myself with the fact that the cupcakes were from Whole Foods. That makes it better, yeah?

Oh forget it. I am going to get my jaw wired shut.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the weekend. I hope that it doesn't rain tomorrow as is predicted. But, as I've said before, I never trust a Dallas weatherman.

Happy Easter!

Example