Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Things I've Noticed

A sign that says Divorces: $399 (Forest Lane near Central)
The Citgo at Mockingbird and Abrams is having debit card processing issues
My skin is dry
It's hard to take pictures of lightning with a digital camera
People that can't decide what they want on their Subway sandwich annoy me
Those little pink flowers don't come off the hood of your car - even if you try to accelerate enough to make them blow away
My tires squeal alot. especially on left-hand turns
Paying for parking at a hospital sucks
A bunny in the middle of the walking path in the village. his fur was a bit disheveled
Festival Express is playing at the Inwood Theater
Diet pepsi is delicious
Chocolate covered sunflower seeds are strange, but mildly delicious
Listening to the radio is obnoxious, especially when CD player is broken
My keyboard is dirty
I didn't go to one outdoor show this summer
Rainy days aren't fun unless you can sleep all day