Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cooking Noodles

I've been told I need to update my blog.

So here it is. Not much going on. I'm waiting for the shells of my alfredo shells and cheese (Annies brand!) to cook. For some reason I think the left front (or is it front left?) burner doesn't get as hot as the front right. Also, our stove is slanted. Makes for complications w/r/t olive oil distribution, but for boiling noodles, I'm not sure it makes a difference. Anyhoo. I haven't had much to complain about lately, which is why I've not updated in a while. We bought Lula a velour leopard print "crinkle" tunnel. Because of her bizarre obsession with tissue paper, we thought the tunnel would be a hit for sure. Not so much. She only sticks her head in when treats are placed in there. If catnip is in there she'll run through it really fast. By the way, she DOES like catnip. I guess she's a purist because any attempts at presenting her with catnip treats or a windup catnip rat were dismissed with repulsion. But the second we sprinkled some of the real stuff on the ground she behaved like a normal cat: batshit crazy. So that's about it, OH except for the Grey's Anatomy finale. WTF? I had to drink heavily to make it through night 2 of the finale. I mean a fucking prom? And don't even get me started on Izzy. The only person on that show that doesn't make me want to pull my hair out and walk around in a dirty shredded pink bathrobe is Bailey. Geez. I hope next season gets back on track.

Oop. Noodles are ready. That is all.