Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ants, Part III: The Return of the Sting

Remember how I had the massive ant infestation problem in my apartment in Dallas? Let me jog your memory. That was the second incidence. The first was when they attacked a Starbuck's hot chocolate and my pantry.

Well, my friends, either I'm cursed or the fuckers found some way to hop on our Budget truck, commute nearly 1,000 miles and survive the Chicago winter only to resurface months later and fuck with my poor little cat (well her food, actually).

So naturally, I doused them with Raid, flushed a few, dumped the food and blocked off the area with a chair so Lula wouldn't be tempted to sniff.

I am very, very, very, extremely afraid I am going to come home to a massive swarm of ants that have taken over my apartment and a highly distraught kitty.

In the event that this does occur, I will have no choice but to declare war.