Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Betty Crocker spiked my diet coke

I didn't make that chocolate cake. Instead I baked chocolate cheesecake brownies. I also made deviled eggs for no reason, and then I made some penne pasta with olive oil, white wine vinegar, fresh ground pepper and fresh mozzarella for my dinner. THEN I cleaned for four hours. FOUR HOURS. I wiped, scrubbed, dusted, vacuumed and swept until I was drenched in sweat. Then I washed, folded and put away laundry. I even cleaned the little rings around the burners on the stove - something I don't think I've done before because those bad boys are still soaking in some soap and water in the kitchen sink. I used an entire roll of paper towels, almost an entire spray bottle of "Orange Clean" and 3/4 of a container of Tom Thumb "Remarkable" brand disinfectant wipes.