Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pieces of Information

Ugh. I feel like someone has injected coffee into my veins. Jittery jittery jittery.

Yesterday, while carrying my lunch back to my office, a piece of industrial twine came out of nowhere and wrapped itself around my feet. I faceplanted onto the sidewalk. My lunch went flying into the air. My hands and knees are all scraped up and it hurts.

Last night, I rode my bike home in the rain.

I didn't sleep. Probably because all week I've been taking either Benadryl or sleep aid. I tossed and turned.

After Mike left for work, Lula would not SHUT UP. She meows like a wild woman while pawing at me while she gets right in my face. Either that, or she plants herself on my bladder and presses down with her paws until I can't take it anymore.

Then she meows like a wild woman until I dispense her treats.