Wednesday, July 11, 2007

everything but the dishwasher

So yeah, you probably all know by now we found a new place. Our landlord seems really cool, we got the second bedroom, the bigger bathroom, the balcony and even included heat, which is awesome. We've got a huge set of bay windows in the "fronchroom," as Mike likes to say, that is gonna make Lula poop her fuzzy britches.

We get to move in sometime in mid- to late August, which bodes well for us because we are itching to get out of our current place. I'm also extremely pleased that I'll be about one mile from work.

We're gonna have to work on getting more furniture for the place. The first big purchase I have slated is a bed or sleeper sofa for the second bedroom. We also have a formal dining room, so I want to eventually get a nice table. I have my little red kitchen table now, which I imagine will probably be dwarfed in that room.

Also on the list: a microwave, portable dishwasher, balcony table, and framing some prints that have been rolled up for way too long.

I seriously can't wait to get started.