Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Coming Back

After a 10 day vacation, it has been a little hard readjusting to a work schedule. My body is telling me I should be taking a nap right about now, or sipping on some eggnog while inhaling green and red M&Ms. Christmas break was awesome. I got a bunch of great gifts, had a nice time in Louisiana, and drank my way through the turn of the new year.

I have some photos to upload, but of course I keep forgetting to bring my camera cord. You should be seeing those in about 6 months.

As for new year's resolutions, I really don't make them. I typically try to follow this simple motto: do better. There are plenty of recurring themes in my life that need attention - health, diet, exercise, being more financially conservative, being nice to my family, controlling alcohol consumption, not hating everybody, etc. My goal is to work on all things and do better. Oh and read Ulysses.

Speaking of books, I finished reading The Kite Runner while on break. As well as the Devil Wears Prada (movie and book). I thought The Kite Runner was outstanding, but I have to say, I found myself feeling horrified at the Devil Wears Prada. I did not think it to be quite as funny as everyone suggested I would. There are probably a few reasons for that I won't point out here.

On the schedule for tonight: Shape's Bikini Body Camp. Let me just tell you this series of workouts is KICKING MY ASS.

Thank you, that is all.