Thursday, August 31, 2006

Boots

I really don't have much to say. There was an extreme burnt popcorn incident yesterday afternoon and everything still smells like it in the office. It's giving me a headache. Erg. So, I want some tall boots for fall. I've wanted some tall boots for the last five years, maybe more. The problem is that I have very athletic calves and I've had the most godawful time trying to find a pair of tall boots that will zip up all the way without pinching the crap out of me. The second problem is that if I do find a pair big enough to zip, they are almost assuredly going to be too big around my ankles. Small ankles + big calves = no tall boots. I've looked at some on Zappos.com. But I'm lazy, so I don't want to have to order something with the possibility of having to send it back. Also, along that same line, I don't want to have to take them to a shoe person to get "stretched." That involves too much effort. Anyhoo. I'm hoping to go shopping this weekend and find a pair of boots. Wish me luck.

p.s. I'm aware that this is a riveting post. I'll try to come up with something better. Promise.