Thursday, November 18, 2004

Tick-Tock

Obviously I should be working. I've got a massive stack of stories to get started on/finish. We just wrapped up our Dec. issue, so now I've got to get started on Jan - and because of the holidays deadlines are super early. In additon to mega Jan, issue deadlines I've got until the end of Dec. to complete stories for a home-oriented publication we put out in April. Argh. All I want to do today is put on pajama pants and curl up on my couch with my fuzzy dinosaur blanket and a mug of green tea and watch movies. I want to light my pumpkin spice candle and drift in and out of sleep not worrying about the time or having to be somewhere or get something done.

Hmm come to think of it we've got green tea in the kitchen. I will make some now and then continue to stare in disbelief at the entire bag of jelly bellys that I just ate.